Explore upcoming events occuring in our local area.
The community bulletin board is a place for organizations in our community to post flyers for their upcoming events. Please note that space is limited, and will be made available on a first come, first served basis. The Library assumes no responsibility for content included on the flyer, including accuracy of information.
See also: the York Chamber of Commerce Events Calendar
You may click on any image to make it larger.
The Wheeler Trust makes grants for substantial projects that will have a lasting impact on the landscape of York. Wheeler Trust funds should primarily
be used for site preparation and for the acquisition and planting of plant materials.
York EcoHOMES simplifies how residents can reduce their greenhouse gas emissions with one recommended action per month. Given that our residential buildings are responsible for 39% of all York’s emissions (not including our vehicles), York cannot reach this goal without your help…..without York residents doing their part to reduce emission coming from our homes. Learn more!
Bulletin Board Rules
The same rules apply to both physical and virtual bulletin board displays.
- All items posted on the bulletin board must be approved by library staff.
- All items must be either of no charge or in support of a local non-profit organization.
- Flyers will stay up for 30 days or until the event is over.
- The Library assumes no responsibility for content included on the flyer, including accuracy of information.
- Unauthorized flyers will be removed immediately.
For more information, please contact the library at email@example.com or call 207-363-2818.